HaloSource

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one-stop shop for all of your Halo needs

+3
Matrix
Mac
DarkReign2021
7 posters

Welcome to HaloSource!

Devil Mingy
    Devil Mingy

Welcome to HaloSource! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to HaloSource!

Post  Devil Mingy Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:07 pm

I was actually just PM DarkReign on ideas. If you're interested in editorials and articles, the sky's the limit. There's a nice power vacuum that Ascendant Justice has left. Forward Unto Dawn really doesn't post insightful articles like AJ did. Their articles are more like AJ's more traditional (and, IMO, inferior) works that involved recapping what we already knew without really analyzing anything.
    Matrix
    Matrix

Post  Matrix Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Ill take a look they sound interesting.

ALso if borderlands is putting out a new DLC then my gamertag change may have to wait. I was going to renew my bungie pro and change my name but the extra 800 will have to go to borderlands. Time to get my hunter to 61 (already have a 61 siren with every orange and pearl in the game and the best legit version of most of them.)
    DarkReign2021
    DarkReign2021
    Admin

Post  DarkReign2021 Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:17 pm

o_o You have all the pearls... I haven't been able to find even one and I've farmed Crawmerax a few hundred times now (and that takes forever going solo.) I've been trying to find a Tsunami SMG forever. Haven't had incentive to play lately since I've maxed out one of each class (two for brick actually) and I have every achievement for the game and all of the DLCs. (Got the Underdome ones for both of my profiles even. Never playing it again >_<)
    Matrix
    Matrix

Post  Matrix Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 pm

i need 3 of the underdome ones Sad . Anyway if you want the next time your on ill message you and ill dupe them for you. Ill be on in like 20 minutes if you want.
    DarkReign2021
    DarkReign2021
    Admin

Post  DarkReign2021 Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 pm

i won't be able to tonight, but I should be able to sometime this weekend. Best time for me to get on is usually late night on Saturday and Sunday. Too much work to do during the week nowadays.
    Matrix
    Matrix

Post  Matrix Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:38 pm

saturdays i work 5 EST - 11 EST and cant get on after that sundays im busy all day maybe one day in the morning. Or after September 11th i can do it( last day of work then school starts.)
    DarkReign2021
    DarkReign2021
    Admin

Post  DarkReign2021 Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:43 pm

We'll just have to play it by ear. If I get some freetime in the future I might be able to help you with the Underdome (If you've got two controllers, it's really easy to cheat. Just set player 1 to a lvl 2 character and player 2 to your 61 character on your profile. The enemies scale down to the lower level and it makes them really easy to kill with a single player. That's how I did it. Most boring 16 hours of my life too... although going solo on the Firefight achievements is almost up there with it.)

What a day to single out, by the way. Especially since I noticed you live in New York. (BTW, how's that mosque coming along? They still fighting over whether it should be allowed to be built or not yet?)
    Matrix
    Matrix

Post  Matrix Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:49 pm

yeah im on long island about 45min-1hour out of the city. personally i dont think it should be built but i wont care either way. but thanks i might post something on the GFaqs borderlands board soon it will be more active when the DLC comes out. Im on now if you can get on for 5 minutes just for the dupe but if i see your on ever ill send you a message.
    Matrix
    Matrix

Post  Matrix Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:49 pm

sorry bout the double but i may try what you did one of these days.
    DarkReign2021
    DarkReign2021
    Admin

Post  DarkReign2021 Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:27 pm

Definitely the best way to go for getting the Underdome achievements (Don't get cocky though. I did during one of the 20-round matches. I was on round 19 doing the Starting wave and I decided to go grab something to drink (takes 15 seconds.) I leave the game unpaused thinking they wouldn't even be able to take out my sirens shield, let alone kill me. But sure enough, I come back in a few seconds later and the countdown is getting ready to end. I raced to get my controller, but I couldn't position it in time and it ended just before I was about to kill somebody for my second wind. So much work gone >_<)
    Matrix
    Matrix

Post  Matrix Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:53 pm

i might do it during the week but i definitely want those achievements before reach comes out.
    'Leviathan'
    'Leviathan'

Post  'Leviathan' Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:01 am

Quite glad to be back, man. It's been quite a few years and I'm not quite sure how many old members have re-registered, but a big welcome back to all the guys back at H2S. Smile
    Hyokin
    Hyokin

Welcome to HaloSource! - Page 2 Empty Hyokin

Post  Hyokin Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:18 am

I'm Hyokin.

I run the Customs Clan and I was curious to see what you guys are up to. Your post on HBO was...interesting.

I still wanted to pop in and post once in awhile to help you guys out. Smile
    DarkReign2021
    DarkReign2021
    Admin

Post  DarkReign2021 Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:02 am

Good to have you aboard. Saw that little post eh? Lol. I come off as a little too extravagant when I write sometimes. Gotta work on that still.

Still stands though. Ton of Halo love here and its only going to grow. Just hoping we can get a decent community going so I can invest in a real domain without wasting my money. I don't like this free boards crap any more than anyone else.
    Hyokin
    Hyokin

Post  Hyokin Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:25 am

Thanks

I don't mind the free board, but I think the template needs a bit of work. Wink

I use proboards for the Customs Clan's forum and it works very well. Though I agree that true 'Halosource.com' would look much more professional. I'd be happy to help out however I can! I remember when I was just starting out with Customs, its not easy getting a community and getting it stable. affraid
    Devil Mingy
    Devil Mingy

Post  Devil Mingy Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:25 pm

Welcome to the board.
    DarkReign2021
    DarkReign2021
    Admin

Post  DarkReign2021 Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:10 pm

Just gotta make do with what we've got at times, I suppose.

But yeah, I don't really care much for the look of the template we have now. Unfortunately my options are limited in appearance. This look is okay for a bunch of friends getting together to BS and have fun, but when the big work gets going I definitely want a less contemporary and more professional appearance. Less color, but more artistic application. That and I would like a little more animation in the site itself. drop-down menues and such. I hate having to fish through 20 pages to get where I'm going.
    Jet

Post  Jet Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:05 am

Yeah, I don't think that faggot canadian seggy is gonna have enough brain cells to discover this place. xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 am