HaloSource

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one-stop shop for all of your Halo needs

+2
Devil Mingy
Launch
6 posters

Halo CE in HD?

Devil Mingy
    Devil Mingy

Halo CE in HD? - Page 4 Empty Re: Halo CE in HD?

Post  Devil Mingy Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:47 pm

I applaud the use of motion controls. Hell, I thoroughly enjoyed The Conduit and will probably pick up Conduit 2 over Killzone 3 for my February gaming purchase (since I'm hearing terrible things about Killzone 3's story). However, you can't make an involving game with motion controls alone (not with the technology presented to us, anyway). There has to be some other type of input.
    Devil Mingy
    Devil Mingy

Post  Devil Mingy Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:10 pm

Interesting...

http://www.poweruprewards.com/Catalog/GameDetails?var=sqYjtmegFUAnQQU2taCuo8TRH0kol6e6w6h63eZnEJI=

Hmmm.... not only HD, but 3D as well. It's still Saber Interactive, so I'm not entirely sold. Hell, I'm still not entirely convinced this is real (it is almost April Fools, after all),.
    Launch
    Launch

Post  Launch Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:56 am

I can't see that, I don't have a Powerup membership and I don't think Gamestops here do it. Any chance of a screenshot or something?
    Devil Mingy
    Devil Mingy

Post  Devil Mingy Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Hmmmm It's been removed. I'm not sure what to think of that.

This may be real after all...
    DarkReign2021
    DarkReign2021
    Admin

Post  DarkReign2021 Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:58 pm

See! See! This is EXACTLY what I was telling you last night. You get shitload after shitload of jokes and gags, but SOMEBODY always seems to toss in a real announcement just to throw us off. This was really accurate compared to the rumors that have been floating around. Either the jokes on the jokers or they're playing the game on this one superbly.

It's one thing to post a reveal as a joke. It's another to post it, quickly remove it, and say absolutely nothing regarding it. If it is a joke it's risky because it's removal means most people probably didn't get to see it and the joke could be wasted entirely. If it's real, though, removing it and keeping quiet could eliminate the risk of any serious exposure, especially on a day like today where nobody will be taken seriously.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:44 am